[Paraview] Calculation of Lambda2 using ParaView...

Stefan Melber Stefan.Melber at DLR.de
Mon Jun 12 00:54:30 EDT 2017

Hi Andy,

unfortunately my comparison values (correct lambda2) does not have an
results in between to compare with. Regarding the gradients i am sure
they are ok. For this dataset i calculated other stuff based on the
gradients and thats ok. Maybe the error is in the syntax or the usage of
the eigenvalues-function - will check there ...

     Stefan