[Paraview] How to create a vtkModule in Paraview

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jun 5 11:02:14 EDT 2017

Simon,

While plugins can have internal modules, it's really not designed to share
those with other plugins. You have two options:

1. combine both plugins into a single one.
2. make the module a standard ParaView/VTK module that added via
PARAVIEW_EXTERNAL_MODULE_ROOTS CMake variable, then the two plugins can use
the module just liek any other ParaView/VTK module.

Utkarsh