[Paraview] Method to Clip Sources & View Closed Volumes?

Joel Kulesza jkulesza at umich.edu
Sat Jun 3 09:08:16 EDT 2017

Colleagues,

Is there an option I'm not finding that would allow me to continually
render sources as solid volumes rather than shells?

For example, if I plot a VTK data set and "clip" it, I see all internal
structure (because there is some).

However, if I plot a Sphere and "clip" it, I see a spherical shell (see
attached).  I understand why this is, but I'd prefer to have the shell
capped so I have what appears to be a solid hemisphere.

Any thoughts you can provide are appreciated!

Thank you,
Joel