[Paraview] Paraview Catalyst offscreen rendering

Lukáš Kresta lukas.kresta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 11:20:51 EDT 2017

Thank you, but I have ParaView build with OSMesa without X. If I run
program with Catalyst(genereted script from ParaView, with render views) on
cluster with mpi, ussually one render view will show, but on anothers
process it crash with this error: ERROR: In
.../ParaView-v5.4.0/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL2/vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line
819
vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow (0x3f7cbf0): GLEW could not be initialized. I have
the same error with pvserver with or without --use-offscreen-rendering or
without pvserver.

If i run Catalyst with script only for live visualization then the program
go without problem but i dont get pictures which i want. Is there some
posibility how fix the error or how to get pictures(with offscreen
rendering)?