[Paraview] Fwd: ParaviewWeb OSMesa build

Hayk Grigoryan hayk.grigoryan.a at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 12:23:18 EDT 2017

No, there is not any error logs in log files, just one that I wrote I see
in the browser console. Please find in attachments the config files.

I'm using http://localhost/visualizer or http://localhost/lightviz. BTW
lightviz is showing a black page with 2 icons in the top left, and there is
not errors. The error appears on visualizer.

Thanks,
Hayk