[Paraview] Paraview crashes when using point gaussian

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Wed Jul 19 08:41:05 EDT 2017

Dear Gabril,

I can open the case file you sent but it looks like there are some missing
files to open the full dataset.
With the loaded data, the Point Gaussian representation works well on my
computer.
Does the representation crash only for this dataset? Does it crash with
another source?

Best regards,

*Joachim Pouderoux*, PhD

*Technical Expert - Scientific Computing Team*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*