[Paraview] Fwd: ParaviewWeb OSMesa build

Hayk Grigoryan hayk.grigoryan.a at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 08:34:26 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hayk Grigoryan <hayk.grigoryan.a at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Paraview] ParaviewWeb OSMesa build
To: Sebastien Jourdain <sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com>

Dear Sebastien,

Thanks for you response.

I'm trying a different ways for configuring paraviewweb as a web service.

Now I have Ubuntu Desktop 16.04 and followed the tutorial link
https://kitware.github.io/paraviewweb/docs/ubuntu_14_04.html .

Following the steps I end up with error about WebSockets -> WebSocket
connect to 'ws://localhost/ws' failed.

I've used Paraview 5.2 and 5.4 versions.

After long hours research I didn't find any answer for me.

Could you please help to understand what cause this problem: Ubuntu
version, Paraview version or configurations.

Thanks in advance,
Hayk