[Paraview] The problem in tiled-display

ゞ随性而为、 253295860 at qq.com
Tue Jul 18 12:40:41 EDT 2017

Environment:6 servers(Ubuntu 16.04)  each server has 1 GPU and 2 monitors      Paraview 5.4.0 MPI Binary Install version
                    1 client(windows 10)  Paraview 5.4.0 Binary Install version

After I succeed in configuring MPI, I run the command "mpirun -np 6 -machinefile ./machinefile pvserver -display :0 -tdx=3 -tdy=2"
The image can be successfully displayed on the screen.  The axes is displayed correctly.
But now, there is the problem.
After I create a sphere, it is displayed as an ellipsoid.
I 'd like to know what should I do to solve this problem.