[Paraview] CTest and offscreen rendering

Maxim Torgonskiy kriolog at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 08:01:35 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am trying to run my paraview python regression tests with ctest on a
platform without X server. I've compiled paraview with osmesa and with
opengl (VTK_USE_X is ON; sounds strange but there is a reason for that :)
). When I run 'pvbatch --use-offscreen-rendering' my test passes. However,
ctest gives me the same error (bad X server connection. DISPLAY=) which I
have if I run pvbatch without use-offscreen-rendering. Is it possible to
forward this argument to the ctest command?

Regards,
Maxim