[Paraview] superbuild: configure: error swr requires C++14 support

Nabil Ghodbane nabil.ghodbane at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 18:49:52 EDT 2017

dear experts,
the superbuild currently supports mpich (
http://www.paraview.org/files/dependencies/mpich-3.2.tar.gz). Did someone
by chance try to use openmpi (which version can be used in this case?) and
if so, is there some feedback one could benefit from ?
thanks.

Nabil Ghodbane (Ph. D. Habil*.*)
Phone: +33 6 34 42 33 43
Mailto: nabil.ghodbane at gmail.com