[Paraview] multiple visualization pipeline at a time with co-processing

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Jul 6 11:09:50 EDT 2017

Hi Ufuk,

I'm guessing the issue is that the calls to Catalyst are not consistent.
Could you share your Python scripts? Also, did you modify them manually?

I tried with PV 5.3. with
the ../ParaView-v5.3.0/Examples/Catalyst/CxxFullExample/ example with the
attached scripts simultaneously by running with "./CxxFullExample
doubleoutputs.py output3.py image11.py" and got the correct output and no
warnings.

Cheers,
Andy