[Paraview] Fwd: pvbatch rendering issue

Maxim Torgonskiy kriolog at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 13:55:03 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maxim Torgonskiy <kriolog at gmail.com>
Date: 2017-07-03 13:54 GMT-04:00
Subject: Re: [Paraview] pvbatch rendering issue
To: Utkarsh Ayachit <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com>

Ok, I've found the source of the problem. The state has links between views
'<CameraLink name=' which somehow cause rendering of everything when I
touch a view and the view image I want to write is almost never the right
one. I removed these links and now everything works fine. Thank you for
your help!

Ps. The python script is that I've posted above (just with two hardcoded
pathes 'pvsm_file' and 'baseline_path'). The pvsm state won't be
reproducible with paraview since it uses many custom plugins.