[Paraview] "Plot Data" filter has problem with negative values

FERHAT HAMIDA Abdelhak a_ferhat_h at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 30 04:00:36 EST 2017

I see that restarting the application to make the new settings taking effect is disturbing since this does not happen in all cases. In what I have tested, this only happen when the saved setting view have LeftAxisRangeMinimum strictly positive  (not zero) with LeftAxisLogScale enabled.
Now, if I have to give suggestions:    - This case has be explored, perhaps patched.
    - Give to the user the possibility to save the settings in his his workspace, in different names, not as default. In this manner, one can try severall settings on the same plot and do not alter other projects.

Abdelhak