[Paraview] Fwd: A ERROR WHILE READING A PLUG-IN FILE

TRAN QUANG HUY tranquanghuyhp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 22:23:17 EST 2017

Dear All,

I have been spending nearly 2 weeks to build and install a plug-in called
"Serafinreader" that can help me read TELEMAC3D output files.

Unfortunately,  I failed many times, right now it is a stressful time for
me as I don't know how to sort it out.  I attach here the error, so
hopefully someone could help me

(I think in this mailling list, there are some TELEMAC users who are also
keen on to tackle this problem with PARAVIEW).

Please help me. I really appreciate in advance!

Best Regards
HUY