[Paraview] Filter for interactive spreadsheet?

Cornelis Bockemühl cornelis.bockemuehl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 05:12:00 EST 2017

Once again: I just see that I received more information than just the
assertion error:

""

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<string>", line 4, in <module>

File "D:\Users\cbockenm\Documents\BTest\ParaView\OwnBinaries\ParaView
5.1.2\lib\site-packages\paraview\calculator.py", line 122, in execute

variables = get_arrays(inputs[0].GetAttributes(self.GetArrayAssociation()))

File "D:\Users\cbockenm\Documents\BTest\ParaView\OwnBinaries\ParaView
5.1.2\lib\site-packages\paraview\calculator.py", line 34, in get_arrays

arrays[varname] = attribs[key]

File "D:\Users\cbockenm\Documents\BTest\ParaView\OwnBinaries\ParaView
5.1.2\lib\site-packages\paraview\vtk\numpy_interface\dataset_adapter.py",
line 587, in __getitem__

return self.GetArray(idx)

File "D:\Users\cbockenm\Documents\BTest\ParaView\OwnBinaries\ParaView
5.1.2\lib\site-packages\paraview\vtk\numpy_interface\dataset_adapter.py",
line 599, in GetArray

array = vtkDataArrayToVTKArray(vtkarray, self.DataSet)

File "D:\Users\cbockenm\Documents\BTest\ParaView\OwnBinaries\ParaView
5.1.2\lib\site-packages\paraview\vtk\numpy_interface\dataset_adapter.py",
line 138, in vtkDataArrayToVTKArray

narray = numpy_support.vtk_to_numpy(array)

File "D:\Users\cbockenm\Documents\BTest\ParaView\OwnBinaries\ParaView
5.1.2\lib\site-packages\vtk\util\numpy_support.py", line 214, in
vtk_to_numpy

"Unsupported array type %s"%typ

AssertionError: Unsupported array type 15

""

It does not help me a lot, but maybe it indicates to somebody else what
might be the problem!?

Regards,
Cornelis

--