[Paraview] How to operate data from csvreader

Wei Zhang waynezw0618 at 163.com
Mon Jan 16 21:21:11 EST 2017

Dear everyone:
I am trying to make an animation of line chart plot. Basically I want to show the time series before certain time step at the time step. My plan is to load the csvdata and mask them based on the time step value later after that make an animation. But I can only find cellData, pointData and so on like the vtk field data. I can't find my data in these. Can anybody tell me how to extract and manipulate the data from the csvreader?

All the best

/Wei