[Paraview] vtkSocketCommunicator (0x9be6300): Could not receive tag. 1

Mehrdad Yousefi yousefi at g.clemson.edu
Sat Jan 14 17:09:27 EST 2017

Dear Mathieu

Yes it fails with all files. Yes I downloaded the source of paraview from
official website and also as I said before I cannot compile paraview from
source on my local machine (that's a another story of unknown errors!), so
I run only binary version of Paraview on my computer which I downloaded
from official website.

Best,

Mehrdad