[Paraview] exodusII reader & writer in parallel

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Jan 13 14:59:25 EST 2017

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the input.

There is an explicit check in the writer to see if there are any points
before writing out point data. I took that check out and am hitting a
NetCDF error that the "num_nodes" dimension isn't specified. It will
probably take a bit of investigating to fix this but at least you've helped
me go down the correct path.

Thanks,
Andy