[Paraview] Paraview 5.2.0 compilation with support for HMD and Python

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Tue Jan 10 09:36:09 EST 2017

Hi Guillaume,

I hope to get some time to clean up some issues with the code and to merge
it into PV master. It will probably be a bit though as right now I am
taking another pass at the OpenVR VTK code which it is based on to add a
medical (volume rendering) example and a few options such as a floor etc.
Once that is done, I'll try to get to another pass on the PV code and get
it merged. For now the code can be found at

https://gitlab.kitware.com/ken-martin/paraview/commits/add_vr_2

but I believe that is old and not rebased to 5.2.0. Best bet would be to
rebase that to 5.2.0 and then update VTK to master to get the latest OpenVR
SDK fixes and then hope the two work/compile together.

--
Ken Martin PhD
Chairman & CFO

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.