[Paraview] Newer object always in front in Render View

Robert Sawko robertsawko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:12:18 EST 2017

Hi,

I am playing with a 5.1 version of ParaView and I came across a bug or feature
which makes me a little dizzy. Basically, it seems that objects that appear
lower in the Pipeline Browser are always on top in Render View. That behaviour
was definitely not a default in earlier versions.

Is there a way to switch to a behaviour when objects culling based on the
spatial position? Please let me know.

I've taken a few pictures of radius 0.5 spheres displaced by 1 in the X
direction. Funnily enough the perspective is calculated properly so even though
the blue sphere appears behind it's actually bigger.

Kind Regards,
Robert
--
The Awkward Case of "His or Her" (MW-series)
http://www.merriam-webster.com/video/the-awkward-case-of-his-or-her