[Paraview] Duplicate Renderview

Adam Dershowitz adershowitz at exponent.com
Mon Feb 27 10:56:04 EST 2017

Maybe my question wasn’t clear.  What I want to know is if there is any way to copy the settings from one view to another.  For example if I turn on the visibility of a few filters (click on the eye) and then turn off others, and, finally make some other changes such as coloring of object I can  set up a view that I like.  Next, I want to start from that identical view to the one that I setup, but just move the camera from that view.  So, I want to setup things how I want (filter visibility, colors etc) then make a second view that is a copy of that first view.  Then, I want to start from that second view to move my camera etc.

As you indicate below, I can edit things in a view and change the visibility in each view.  But, I already have a view that I like, and now I want to make that into a split view with the identical visibility etc.  Do, I have to manually start turning on and off all of the filter visibility etc?
What I am looking for is “copy current pipeline visibility” and then apply that to another view.  Or, “create new view as copy of current view”  Then, I can start making changes from that point.

I don’t see a way to do that.

Thanks,

-- Adam