[Paraview] How to save a high-resolution image that contains a selected region of the viewport?

张驭洲 yzhzhang at ipe.ac.cn
Fri Feb 24 07:24:28 EST 2017

Hello,

I'm using paraview 5.2.0 to render a relatively large dataset. In the simulated region, the Z direction is much larger than that of X and Y. I want to save a high-resolution image that contains the whole simulation region, but no other regions. However, by only specifying a relatively high resolution, like 2,000*50,000,  in the Save Screenshot Options dialog, I got an image that mainly contains the background, not the simulation region. I wonder if I can select the region that I want to save and specify a high resolution to get the details in the region and then  save it as an image?

Thanks!
-Zhang