[Paraview] ParaView 5.3.0 Release Candidate 1 binaries are available for download

Gena Bug archaerolog at mail.ru
Fri Feb 24 05:27:02 EST 2017

Hi, Utkarsh

I've just tried RC2 and saw that plots looks much better, thanks!

I also noticed another issues:
dot and comma: https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/17225
rescale: https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/17226

However, they both concern my regional settings (ru). After switching to
C they are gone.

Debian testing amd64, kf5, plasma5