[Paraview] Paraview closes with a core dump

Robert Sawko robertsawko at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:56:29 EST 2017

Mathieu,

Turned out that Intel was getting in the way... The integrated card was somehow
conflicting with the discrete NVidia card and I had to reconfigure my X
settings somewhat as described here:

This problem developed spontaneously though as I definitely had glxgears,
paraview etc working before, so I am not exactly sure core dumps suddenly. But
I am pleased that I got some more clarity on the way I am using my system.

Thanks for all your earlier suggestions.

Best wishes,
Robert
--
Indian in the mountain