[Paraview] Duplicate Renderview

Adam Dershowitz adershowitz at exponent.com
Wed Feb 22 10:16:44 EST 2017

I have a pipeline setup, with a good renderview.  I want to then make a split view, that is identical, except for the camera angle.  When I try to split my view, or create a new view,  they show up empty.  I can then start manually turning on, and coloring everything how I want it.  But, it seems like there should be an option to “duplicate current pipeline settings” as a starting point.  Then, I could move the camera or make any other changes that I want from there.
I did search around in Paraview and on the web, but didn’t find anything.  Is there an easy way to do this?  I did find a few other discussions about this, with suggested scripts, but those fail for me as well.
I’m using Paraview 5.2, although I also looked around briefly for a way to do this in 5.3RC1.

Thanks,

-- Adam