[Paraview] 3 arguments to _CreatePipeline for Catalyst

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Feb 21 17:33:10 EST 2017

Hi,

Please keep the conversations on the mailing list so that all can
participate.

The best way currently to pass information back and forth between the
adaptor (i.e. C++ code) and the Catalyst pipelines is to use the
vtkCPDataDescription's UserData member which is a vtkFieldData object (
http://www.paraview.org/ParaView/Doc/Nightly/www/cxx-doc/classvtkCPDataDescription.html).
It is Python wrapped so you can access it in the Python scripts as well.

Cheers,
Andy