[Paraview] Compiling Paraview 5.2 GCC 4.8 vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 641

Nabil Ghodbane nabil.ghodbane at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:48:37 EST 2017

Hi,
fine, I started a parallel build on another node using Python 2.7.12, it
seems to be compiling so far...
As I wrote it previously, the first compilation based on Python 2.7.11
shipped by the superbuilder fails  with the following message:
do you know by chance whether I do have to switch on/off some flag ?

Below, the error messages...
thanks for your valuable help

-- Found PythonInterp: /root//build/install/bin/python2.7 (found version
"2.7.11")
CMake Error at CommandLineExecutables/CMakeLists.txt:77 (get_property):
  get_property could not find TARGET hdf5.  Perhaps it has not yet been
  created.

CMake Error at CommandLineExecutables/CMakeLists.txt:82 (get_property):
  get_property could not find TARGET hdf5.  Perhaps it has not yet been
  created.

CMake Error at CommandLineExecutables/CMakeLists.txt:77 (get_property):
  get_property could not find TARGET hdf5.  Perhaps it has not yet been
  created.

CMake Error at CommandLineExecutables/CMakeLists.txt:82 (get_property):
  get_property could not find TARGET hdf5.  Perhaps it has not yet been
  created.

Nabil Ghodbane (Ph. D. Habil*.*)
Phone: +33 6 34 42 33 43
Mailto: nabil.ghodbane at gmail.com