[Paraview] Compiling Paraview 5.2 GCC 4.8 vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 641

Nabil Ghodbane nabil.ghodbane at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:14:39 EST 2017

Hi,
did by chance someone hit this additional issue about missing hdf5 target.
I checked that the super build script managed to successfully download the
archive: hdf5-1.8.13.tar.gz
but it seems, it fails
Do I have to switch some additional flag, or is this some issue?
thanks

-- Found PythonInterp: /root//build/install/bin/python2.7 (found version
"2.7.11")
CMake Error at CommandLineExecutables/CMakeLists.txt:77 (get_property):
  get_property could not find TARGET hdf5.  Perhaps it has not yet been
  created.

CMake Error at CommandLineExecutables/CMakeLists.txt:82 (get_property):
  get_property could not find TARGET hdf5.  Perhaps it has not yet been
  created.

CMake Error at CommandLineExecutables/CMakeLists.txt:77 (get_property):
  get_property could not find TARGET hdf5.  Perhaps it has not yet been
  created.

CMake Error at CommandLineExecutables/CMakeLists.txt:82 (get_property):
  get_property could not find TARGET hdf5.  Perhaps it has not yet been
  created.

Nabil Ghodbane (Ph. D. Habil*.*)
Phone: +33 6 34 42 33 43
Mailto: nabil.ghodbane at gmail.com