[Paraview] ParaView v5.2.0: Problems with inspecting Use Below (Above) Range Color

Nenad Vujicic nenadus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 11:42:37 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to inspect values of "UseBelowRangeColor" and
"UseAboveRangeColor" flags from my ParaView exporter plugin by:

1. Retrieving vtkCompositePolyDataMapper2 from currently active view and
rendering window, then,
2. Getting it's vtkLookupTable and then calling GetUseAboveRangeColor() and
GetUseBelowRangeColor(),

However, first call (for checking using above range color) always passes
and returns some big number and second one (for checking using below range
color) always crashes, regardless whether flags are turned ON / OFF in
ParaView UI.

Any suggestions about this or ideas how I could pick up these values in
different way?

Thanks in advance!
Nenad.