[Paraview] Compiling Paraview 5.2 GCC 4.8 vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 641

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Tue Feb 21 10:55:02 EST 2017

> > On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 9:25 AM, Nabil Ghodbane
> > <nabil.ghodbane at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > OK many thanks,; I am trying to use the Superbuild now.
> > > I can see that it is downloading Python 2.7.11. Is there a particular
> > reason
> > > to use this version instead of the 2.7.12?

Haven't gotten around to updating to 2.7.12 (we're behind in updating
dependencies).

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 16:18:48 +0100, Nabil Ghodbane wrote:
> ok thanks for the hint. I obviously missed this point. I will try again.
> I tried with the Python which is downloaded by the Paraview builder and i
> am hiting a new issue about libQtLucene.so
> Is this a known issue ?

There's a flag qt4_WORK_AROUND_BROKEN_ASSISTANT_BUILD you can set (it's
marked as advanced, so it is hidden by default). Details are here if
you're interested:

    https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/common-superbuild/blob/master/projects/qt4.common.cmake#L5

--Ben