[Paraview] Compiling Paraview 5.2 GCC 4.8 vtkOpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 641

Nabil Ghodbane nabil.ghodbane at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:25:31 EST 2017

OK many thanks,; I am trying to use the Superbuild now.
I can see that it is downloading Python 2.7.11. Is there a particular
reason to use this version instead of the 2.7.12?
And how can I switch to the latest stable release ?
Or is this against the super build approach ?
apologize if my question is non sens

thanks.

Nabil Ghodbane (Ph. D. Habil*.*)
Phone: +33 6 34 42 33 43