[Paraview] PVSB 5.2: missing modules and plugins after "make install"

Michel Rasquin michel.rasquin at colorado.edu
Fri Feb 17 08:17:37 EST 2017

Hi Cory and Ben,

After your email, I updated my PVSB 5.2 version, recompiled from a clean build directory and reinstalled to a fresh directory.

Unfortunately, I can still observe the same behavior as before so the latest changes you mentioned in your email did not fix this issue.

If this can help, my new sha key is ba573eace90abaeb79247e570ff4509a54e75b76.

Has anybody already tested successfully PVSB 5.2 from the install directory without loosing plugins and other module down the road?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Michel