[Paraview] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Superbuild repo change?

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Thu Feb 16 11:53:55 EST 2017

Fabian - thank you - that was enough of a hint to get me over the hump.
Switched my build to qt5 AND based on some information from a previous
email thread, I added the following to my CMAKE command:

-DCMAKE_OSX_SDK="macosx10.9" \
-DCMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/M
acOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.9.sdk"

Rick Angelini
USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team
Phone:  410-278-6266