[Paraview] SurfaceLIC issues with Paraview 5.2.0

Faiz Abidi fabidi89 at vt.edu
Tue Feb 14 19:15:30 EST 2017

Yeah, I think so too, but the admins who have installed Qt on the HPC
clusters here didn't build the xmlpatterns binary. Hence, I don't have it
on my system.

It is a bit weird though that this should mess with SurfaceLIC plugin
unless I misread the Qt docs. I think for now I'll skip this plugin and
install Paraview.