[Paraview] Copying representation properties

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Tue Feb 14 04:27:44 EST 2017

Dear Maria

The feature you use ( Copy/Paste of filter ) is indeed broken for now.
Cory and me have been talking about another feature, wich can be found in
the properties panel, not in the pipeline browser.
This feature allows you to copy and paste properties of a filter,
representation or view.
See attached image.

Regards,

Mathieu Westphal