[Paraview] ParaView 5.3.0 Release Candidate 1 binaries are available for download

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Feb 13 15:05:28 EST 2017

There are a couple known issues in ParaView 5.3.0-RC1 that we plan to
address in the next release candidate:

* The Mac OS X binary was built and packaged with Qt4 instead of Qt5
* On Mac OS X, the included BDATReader, BDATSeriesReader, and
GLGPUVortexFilter will not load (Issue 17170)
* On Mac OS X, a crash occurs when adding a source when Auto MPI is
enabled (Issue 17171)
* Enabling the OSPRay renderer sometimes results in a crash. (Issue 17172)

- Cory

--
Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer