[Paraview] Cataylst pipeline not updating

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Feb 13 10:56:35 EST 2017

Hi Tim,

Try adding in the current time to the UpdatePipeline() calls, e.g.
*.UpdatePipeline(datadescription.GetCurrentTime())

It's tough to tell with RequestDataDescription() missing but I assume that
DoCoProcessing() is getting called when you want, correct?

Let me know if that doesn't solve the problem.

Best,
Andy