[Paraview] Problem with exporting spreadsheet view

John Haase jhaase1 at nd.edu
Thu Feb 9 20:24:56 EST 2017

Shawn,

I sometimes get the "..." in Paraview as well.

The exact steps I follow are

   1. Open Paraview
   2. Load State File (using File > Load State)
   3. Use the "Export spreadsheet" button in Layout 1
   4. scroll down to the 1023rd/2001st line -> it is not fine

However, I just realized that if I go File > Save Data, I don't encounter
the bug

Regards,

John R. Haase
jhaase1 at nd.edu