[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: Point Data Threshold misses Cells

Ibanez, Daniel Alejandro daibane at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 8 13:23:56 EST 2017

Perfect !

I think "All Scalars" is what I need.?

________________________________
From: Andy Bauer <andy.bauer at kitware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 11:20 AM
To: Ibanez, Daniel Alejandro
Cc: paraview at paraview.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Paraview] Point Data Threshold misses Cells

Hi Dan,

You an uncheck the All Scalars option in the Threshold filter and that may give you want you want.

Other options include using the Spreadsheet view and sorting by the column of your interested array (selection in the Spreadsheet view is linked with the 3D view). You can also use the Find Data tool (under the Edit menu). Under Find select Points and then the array you want should be available in the second row of widgets in that window. Next to that you'll see a "is max" option in the dropd-down widget. Then you can click on Run Selection Query to select the points meeting that criterion.

Let us know if this doesn't give you what you want.

Cheers,
Andy