[Paraview] Installing paraviewweb on a raspberry pi

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Feb 8 11:25:30 EST 2017

Wow,

I'm not an expert on raspberry pi but it should be possible.
BUT, (and it is a big but) you need some graphics capability for ParaView
or good CPUs if you don't have a GPU.
Or the rendering will be really slow.

The quicker test you can do, is to build ParaView (without Qt) and try to
run Visualizer with that ParaView in the command line to see what
performance you are getting. If that's reasonable, then all the network
setup should be "trivial".

ParaView: http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView:Build_And_Install
Visualizer: https://kitware.github.io/visualizer/

Good luck,