[Paraview] Generate IDs

Samuel Key samuelkey at bresnan.net
Sun Feb 5 13:32:32 EST 2017

Daniel,

I am not sure this a solution you will want?

I have unstructured meshes that have several (1 to 38) material domains.
I use the EnSight gold binary format for my results. This format has a
Part-construct. When writing out simulation results, each material
domain becomes a distinct Part (distinct displayable graphics object).

PV's Extract Block filter allows me to select and display any
combination of "Parts." From there, I am pretty sure you can execute the
steps you want.

Regards,

Samuel Key, FMA Development