[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: [Paraview-developers] Scripting image compression parameters

Faiz Abidi fabidi89 at vt.edu
Fri Feb 3 12:13:16 EST 2017

Hi Alan,

Sorry for a delayed response, but I missed this email somehow.

So, I actually have tried the trace function ParaView supports, but
unfortunately, it doesn't trace the settings I set for the image
compression settings.

I guess I'll have to do it manually then, but I would be interested to know
if anyone else has tried to script the compression parameters. I am kind of
surprised if this is not possible to script.

Best,