[Paraview] Paraview Live Visualisation C++ Pipeline

sinan shabib sinan_shabib at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 05:46:51 EST 2017

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply.
I think you've mixed my question up with someone else´s.I still have the problem with data-visualization (data are read but not visualized).

    Andy Bauer <andy.bauer at kitware.com> schrieb am 19:02 Dienstag, 31.Januar 2017:

 Hi,

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list so that anyone can participate (also, stuff gets lost in my Inbox too).

The ParaView Catalyst Users Guide at http://www.paraview.org/files/catalyst/docs/ParaViewCatalystUsersGuide_v2.pdf has information on how to use the Live functionality. It's in Section 2.3.

Best,
Andy