[Paraview] animation: files, pgmable source

Heiland, Randy heiland at iu.edu
Fri Dec 8 15:29:58 EST 2017

Have a user read in a state file to experiment with a pipeline/filters on a single data file, e.g. they may have 1000 files and they want to initially  look at the last one. When they’re content with the vis on a single file, they’d like to view an animation in PV on all (or mod N) files. When they’re happy with that, they’d like to save .png’s - preferably batch/offscreen, but whatever.

Randy