[Paraview] need a small working source code for testing OpenFOAM reader

SeongMo seongmo.yeon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 11:24:23 EST 2017

Hi,

I am trying to work on the vtkOpenFOAMReader class to add a support for
decomposedBlockData introduced in OpenFOAM 5.x.

I need a small testing code which should invoke OpenFOAMReader's
requestInformation and requestData function so check and trace how the
reader is working.

But I am new to VTK library so having trouble to make a code.

It would be highly grateful to give me some tutorials and examples for
the specific case.

Thanks in advance.

--
Seong Mo Yeon