[Paraview] Python in the VR Build

Bane Sullivan banesulli at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 17:07:10 EST 2017

Is it possible to release a Python compatible version of the VR build of
ParaView?

I am working on a project where I am dynamically linking geophysical
processing code to ParaView for near-real time visualizations. Having
Python included in the VR build would be a huge benefit!

This would also help me for the static visualizations I am working with
where I have created tons of file readers and filters in the Python
Programmable Filter/Source format. Checkout my project here:
https://github.com/banesullivan/ParaViewGeophysics

Thanks,