[Paraview] Segmentation fault in protobuf

u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Wed Aug 16 11:09:08 EDT 2017

Hi,

I add print statement to python script and it shows that three input port
is ok but one of them is empty. The new allinputsgridwriter.py that has
automatic detection of input port fail in this case but if I use old one
with manual configuration of the ports (there is no definition of empty
port in this case) work fine. Anyway, the issue seems solved with external
installation of protobuf library and I tested both gcc and intel
compilers. It could be the version issue of the internal protobuf library
in PV. So, you may consider to update it. Thanks to both of you for your
help.

Regards,

--ufuk