[Paraview] Rescaling axis in paraview plot

Amine Aboufirass Amine.Aboufirass at deltares.nl
Sat Apr 29 06:57:10 EDT 2017

Hi All,

Does there exist any way to rescale x-axis values for a Time history 2D plot in paraview? I am seeing some properties with log scale and custom data in the properties window but heres the issue:

1)     Log scale is not what I am looking for. I am looking to rescale my data and show x-axis going from 0 to 1 rather than 0 to 100

2)     Custom data for bottom axis will truncate data that is not part of the range defined by the user. I am looking to actually rescale the plot in one axis based on the new range.

3)     No additional filter exists that I could further apply on my current plot to play around with the axis ranges.

Does anyone know how to do this without necessarily using macros? Thanks.

Amine Aboufirass

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.