[Paraview] Color legend not working properly

Lawson, Joel M. jmlawson at caltech.edu
Wed Apr 26 21:39:06 EDT 2017

I didn't install it using a package manager, instead just downloaded and extracted the binaries into a local directory. Hence typing 'paraview' in the usual manner won't run it, so I made an alias that points to the location of the paraview executable instead.

Hopefully I can still use the --mesa option at the command line like that, I will try it when I get in tomorrow.

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 6:34 PM -0700, "Utkarsh Ayachit" <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com<mailto:utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com>> wrote:

That's very strange. Do you see the same issue if you run with the
following commandline argument?