[Paraview] Programmable Filter - Multiple Inputs - Crash

Gabriel Nahas gabrielrezendenahas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 10:58:07 EDT 2017

Ken,

Thank you very much for trying.

I am using version 4.3 of ParaView, but I also tried my code in the version
5.1 and it is also crashing.

The first input data is a PointData vector with three components (x,y,z)
and around 41,000 points. The second input are the normal vectors of my
geometry that consist in around 12,000 points. To get the Normal Vectors, I
used Extract Surface > Generate Surface Normals > Cell Data to Pointa Data.

ᐧ